Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moscow is Beautiful, My life is Beautiful!

so transfers are the 12th. New years has been so nuts...you really cant do too much missionary work. I have been indoors for the past two days. we watched shrek foreveer and how to train your dragon. loved them.
Almost couldnt write home today all the stores are closed, but we came to the packards house, so that was nice of them.
I havent taken too many pictures as of late so please excuse me for my laziness.
I have never actually made new years resolutions...any that you can think of?
Moscow is beautiful, My life is beautiful.
thanks for everything you do, im afraid i dont have too much time today to write home we have to be in by six tonight.
I love you all and i love the work!
Love Elder Paul



Mitchell on Christmas with his presents, including the shirt and tie - Happy Elder : )

No comments:

Post a Comment