Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside

Dear Family and others,

First things first. I have never experienced having to live in such cold weather. today is negative 20 celcius! (that is -4 Fahrenheit) luckily I have good clothing to keep me warm, but some nice thick winter socks would be good idea to get ahold of...if you want to send me some, I can probably hold off or buy a pair I dont really know.

But yeah so I'm super excited because we have been visiting a family in our branch and the son is way inactive, but just yesterday he said that he wants to serve a mission!!!! such cool stuff happens here every day and I wish i could tell you about everything, but its just too much to write.

Armand came back from Benine, he was visiting his family and now hes back and he is an awesome member, doing home teaching. By the way, Home teaching here pretty much doesnt exist...another thing we need to work on in the church here.

about the letters I may have sent...they sometimes take 3 months, and thats actually normal, so no worries, maybe it will get there for Christmas.

I will try and send some pictures next week. Oh, ummm

I am doing well still havent gotten sick for a half a year now, I suppose thats a miracle in and of itself.

I'm loving the language its hard.

I went on my visa trip with an elder from the west mission and I was a tad bit bummed cuz we didn’t get to go to the temple because Moscow west mission just go to kiev and turn right around, it took like a day. But next time I will be with elder Ablett and we will get to go to the Temple...it will just make when i do go even better, the fact that I didn’t go this time. structure of my sentences is terrible.

Some guy is sitting next to me playing world of warcraft or something foney like that...total goofball him and his friends are so stoked...

Anyways I have to go. Thank you for your support, your fasting, your prayers. I will keep you updated. This is the greatest work I can be doing rightnow and I hope that others do not miss this experience. I wouldnt change it for the world, because serving the Lord is the most important thing that any of us can be doing. ever.

Love Elder Popsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment