Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy thanksgiving,

Perhaps a list of things that I am grateful for would be appropriate on such a day:

I am thankful for: parents who reared me
A Living Prophet and Holy Writings
My Mission
My friends on Missions
My Brothers and Sisters
The wonders of Email
people who smile back on the metro
a complex tounge (language)
Russian Hairstyles
Prayer and Fasting
Babushkie with died purple and blue and red hair
Sister Watterson and the Watterson Family
The Donosovie family
Star dogs and its tasty hot dog treats after a long day
Parents, Grandparent and family who love me
And Most Importantly our Shepherd, The Savior, and His Infinite Atonement

Transfers are coming up tomorrow actually, dang! And I will be staying in a companionship with Elder Rudd. This next transfer is going to be awesome; I’m so excited about the work. And Elder Rudd is an awesome companion.

The work here seems to be picking up. English cl;ub last night was awesome and I got a guys phone number who is going to be an awesome member his name is artur and he is wicked tall and looks half african, but hes from ukraine. I haven’t met with him yet, but hopefully will in a week.

We met with Babushka Alla again this week and I feel so bad for her but she is so positive about life. One of the only Sane Babs in Russia. And we sat and listened to her talk about the most random things for about an hour and I loved it, cuz she just loves to have someone to talk to because she lives all alone and she never goes out because she has really bad arthritis. She’s awesome.

There is a man names Oleg from English club who I am stoked to meet with. We invited him to church last week but he didnt make it. I hope to meet with him this week. He is about 50 years old and he is divorced and now living with a "sort of" wife and he has two daughters and he is the nicest man. There are so many great people here, I’m stoked for all of them.

My Russian is progressing and I am so grateful for that.

I love you all and such love cannot be tamed.

Elder Paul

Thank you to all of those who are supporting Mitchell on his mission! We, his family, are truly grateful! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment