Monday, December 26, 2011

No More Plastic Pictures (happy mom, sad Elder)

great pictures! skyping was pretty fun.
i forgot to get a family picture with all of you on the computer screen and me, maybe next time. I suppose you already know everything. i guess i will change the setting on my camera now, so except some uninteresting photos in the future. I started reading the infinite atonement and i am impressed to strengthen my testimony of the atonement, as it is the most important docrine of the gospel. this is one of the things that i have learned so far on my mission as well as many others. i have also learned that the miracles never cease here in moscow. this last week was probably the best week i have yet seen on my mission, full of spiritual meetings and helping new investigators to recieve truth in their lives. I have been blessed. there are so many wonderful people here and i hope to help as many as i can. I am grateful this Christmas for the atonement and for incredible parents who teach me about it. I am also grateful for a somewhat stable mind. enjoy these pictures, as they are the last "plastic looking" ones you will recieve.
I love you guys and thank you for all good things that you do. if there is anything i can send you let me know. thanks. and as for the comment about delaney being the most gifted of us, i meant it.
love elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment