Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Rescue of a Journal and a Bright Future

Last week end of the week was really great, we had 4 new investigators which was great. Some of them are really promising guys, one of them is leaving in a week for stockholm, sweden. One is buddist and we taught him the plan of salvation. He is a really nice sincere guy...time will tell what comes of him.
Elder Nielson is gone and he forgot his journal in the airport, but he called us on the plane from some girls phone. we returned to the airport to try and find it. We went to the information desk to ask someone to help us and as we looked through the glass of the info desk, his journal was sitting right there! we snagged it and high-tailed it out of there. I dont know how we will get it to him, either mail it or send it with someone else, but if you could just let his mom know that we got it, cuz he still doesnt know if we found it.
So Elder LEx is no longer my comp, he is AP with Elder Breedlove. I am currently in a threesome with them until transfers tomorrow when all the chaos is sorted out. Its been a crazy couple of days. Last night we had service helping the most fantastic family move, they are living in my area now. Oh they are Incredible!
I will be serving with Elder White now probably for the next two transfers. He was companions with Elder Lex in the MTC and is from utah. He is a really nice guy and im excited to serve with him.
It was really sad to see Pops leave today, actually going home seems so much more real now, its scary. I only have 8 transfers left and then i am in the same boat. I had better make it worth it and work my butt off. I sleep on every form of transpot and have trained my body to wake up every 4 minutes and then instantly shut off again.
Today we saw 8 new missionaries come in, 7 elders and 1 sister. They are really great and i am really excited for the future of this mission.
I dont have a whole lot of time today, but boy is the mission the greatest thing in the world! and it just keeps getting better!
I love you all, and I love the work. Thank you for all of your support and Love.
Love, Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment